Saturday, January 10, 2009

New Years Resolutions

We all make them, whether we write them down on paper, or just make a subconscious list. So, I'd love to hear your New Year's Resolutions? What are your dreams for 2009?

I'll start...I have many, but one is this...I want to dream again. 2008 was FULL...full of appointments, parties, get-togethers, classes, practices. It was FULL of stress, hardship, questions. It was FULL of life, joy, laughter. It was FULL. And in the midst of it all, I forgot to dream. I want to dream again, about what is in store for me in this life. I want to be excited about the things the Lord is doing and will do. I want to look down the road and see purpose again. It's not that I lost hope or lost the ability to dream. I just didn't make the time to actually do it! So, this year, I'm slowing things down, and I'm going to dream again.

What about you?

No comments: